(Japanese version is here)
1. Collection and purpose of use of the user information
(1) The user information that MicTrigger collects “for functionality” is as follows. The user information will not be sent to the external, i.e. other machine or other application, automatically. However, when responding to inquiries from users, such as when there is a problem using this application, we may ask the user to provide information including the followings.
i) Microphone sound (Recording permission by microphone)
Get sound such as voice and background noise by the microphone installed on the device, to determine whether it falls within the set standard range. For the purpose of determining the standard range of voice according to the equipment and surrounding environment, measure and store the volume and length of vocalization.
ii) Information required to connect with other applications
Only if the user uses the functions below which requires connection, MicTrigger encrypts and stores the information.
– To operate OBS Studio(Open Broadcaster Software®️) via OBS-websocket, the server address and password information.
iii) Installed executable apps
Gets the installed executable apps, for the purpose of registering the action for voice type.
iv) Device model name, input devices, OS version, time of use, error message
For support in case of problems.
2. Transfer to third parties
MicTrigger does not have function to send the user information.
When we received the user information via e-mail for support from the user:
The usage status (device model, OS version, screen resolution, in-app settings, and other information related to the operation of the app, etc.) without personal information may be posted in FAQs on the support site, or be passed on as a reference to other users who encounter similar problems. In both cases, we will use that information for support purposes only.
The information including personal information (name, mail address, source IP address, screenshots, and other personally identifiable information) will not be disclosed or provided to a third party without the consent of the user. However, the following case is excluded.
i) When we are requested to provide the information by a government agency in accordance with laws and regulations.
3. Suspension of collection
The collection and use of the user information can be stopped by uninstalling this application. However, we may continue to use the usage status sent by the user to us via e-mail within the scope specified in Article 2.
4. Children under the age of 13
We do not intentionally obtain user information of children under the age of 13.
Please contact us by email; support[AT]strai.x0.com
First published: 19 Jun, 2023